Krell iBias or Mark Levinson 533/535H series amplifiers with Aerial Acoustics Speakers?

I have been trying to read up as much as i can on both of these amplifier lines but it doesn't seem there are many who have heard them both.  I am currently powering Aerial Acoustics 7B and CC3B speakers ( hopefully upgrading to 7T speakers) and i was wondering what the synergy would be between these two amp lines.  Krell has the Chorus 5200 and 7200 and Levinson has the 535H.  There are also the 532H and 533H -vs- the Krell Duo 300i that can be considered as well.  

My system is primarily for HT with music listening as a secondary priority, but i still want it to blossom when i am just running the towers and enjoying my tunes.  What are your thoughts?  Thanks in advance!!

jwincville
HPA3 = High failure rates and no aid from paulie walnuts sterngold in caSE of issues.. I got raked over the coals and never got my amp5 fixed. the HPA3 is of the same dna.

Harman = Anti consumer when it comes to repair and from the schematics I have seen there were revisions. and known issues...

Cit 1.5 or prometheus would be my suggestion. (went from an amp5 to monoblocks)
@jdlynch 

Did you feel like you lost ANYTHING when switching to the ATI from the HPA's?  Midrange? Bass Slam?  Anything?

Note:  I am also looking at a Theta Dreadnaught II that is for sale right now too...  ;)

As I plan to eventually upgrade to the 7T Aerials, I want something that is compatible with both what i have now, and still transparent enough for the newer 7T's...
I am a theta fan ever since getting my 1.5s steve bruznowski over on avs had the 7t/ dread citadel / prometheus evolution i went from an amp5 to citadel monos  / a sigma amp5 for center and surround duties 
I actually felt I gained a bit of dynamics and mid-bass slam going to the ATI signature. My proceed was aging though and could’ve benefitted from a cap replacement. Regardless, it gave nothing up to the proceed.

The proceeds are indeed repairable. There are replacement channel modules available that when replaced will buy 15 more years of service. Pyramid Audio in Austin, TX can handle any repairs you may need. The proceeds are a great value at their selling prices.

Theta may be good, but they’re Uber-expensive. If you’re mainly HT I bet you’d never hear the difference. Save your money. I still prefer to stay with class A/B gear and decided to go with the ATI signature. No regrets!

Best wishes in your search and I hope you’re happy with your final decision.
 Very happy with my Pass X250 with my 7B’s. Had a X250.5 at home as a demo and definitely a little more refined but not by much. Look at Pass.