Duelund DCA16GA

Hi All,

I was wondering if anyone have try this cable? I have never try the original WE cable but I want to buy this cable for my speaker. Other candidate is supra cable.

Can someone give some feedback?

Thanks
santodx5
@grannyring 
I have found the Rhodium plating a tad bit too detailed on some other builds vs gold. Very subjective thing and I am sure not a universal rule? What have you found?
I agree with you and might add the word "splashy" sometimes, maybe a bit of glare with the wrong equipment.  I also like gold because it matches up with most typical binding posts, and with typical connectors that manufacturers use on their equipment.  I don't see an advantage to dissimilar materials as connectors.  I gave up on rhodium a long time ago.  I believe Cardas likes rhodium because it is harder and presumably wears better.
Did anyone try to build an interconnect cable with combination of
Duelund DCA16GA on cold wire and  DCA20GA on hot wire?  
I hooked up the Duelund DCA 16 GA last night and listened to a couple LP`s.
Today I put a CD on repeat and have been playing the system at a very low volume.

Should I be concerned about pushing my 300 Watt amp using these cables into my Revel speakers ?
The cable length is 6 Ft on each side, single run.
Technically from what I`ve read I should be ok but I just wanted to ask.

It is fine and will work.  The length is pretty short.  I think the 12 gauge would be better sounding for your rig however.