Replacing generic RECEPTACLES

How important is it to replace your generic receptacles with audio grade receptacles . I already replaced my stock power cords to high end Shunyatas. Would it still be necessary to still change my generic receptacles to audio grade? 
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xtattooedtrackman
How do you people deal with vibrating wires in the wall ? You think it's nothing ? There is an external vibration and vibration created by the current.
Just don't respond to pseudo-scientists and they'll give up. Everything makes a difference, only questions are to what degree, what exactly and if you can hear it.
I once polished the blades with Flitz, didn't hear a difference. Clean all connectors with Kontak once a year - hear a difference.
I must get that Furutech, gold I think. But then I will want to upgrade the power cord from the wall. Damn. The cord is quite good, by the way.
They just fill the wall with magic pixie dust whilst making snide comments in public to each other about the new family that moved in down the street, and the vibrations of the wires mysteriously disappear.
A lot of this information that is given on this thread is wrong and tread lightly when listening to some of this. Most new construction will use 14g wire for 15 amp lines and most use 12g wire for 20 amp, never smaller but you can use 10g. Never assume anything. No builder is going to pay a premium of using 12g wire for 15amp circuits. I have purchased and built 5 new homes in the last 18 years and every builder in every state has done this. We are building a new custom house now and this builder does the same as the other 5. If unsure, open your panel and verify the wire used. Another thing you should do is have either an electrician or your local utility come out and place a device over your circuit to show exactly how many amps you are drawing on the line. There are guidelines on how many max amps you want to draw. For example, on a 15 amp line, you don’t want to go over 10 amps, this is just an example, not sure 10 is accurate, it might be less or more, but never close to 15.
in my latest custom house in my dedicated audio room, I have 6 dedicated 20amp circuits. Cheap to do when building. Large monoblocks, used to use 2 large powered subwoofers, 2 large motor hanss t-60 tt, pre, dac, and other equipment, and the circuits can go fast. Without the subs, I use 4 circuits. Overkill, maybe

inna
How do you people deal with vibrating wires in the wall ? You think it’s nothing ? There is an external vibration and vibration created by the current.

>>>>>That’s quite so. That is why there are such things as duplex outlet covers that act as resonators and large (constrained layer) Marigo Dots for walls and even crystals for walls. Herbies Tube Dampers on power cord plug, anyone? Not only is seismic vibration an issue but when music is playing the walls react accordingly and vibrate like drum heads. The only good vibration is a dead vibration. ☠️