Replacing generic RECEPTACLES

How important is it to replace your generic receptacles with audio grade receptacles . I already replaced my stock power cords to high end Shunyatas. Would it still be necessary to still change my generic receptacles to audio grade? 
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xtattooedtrackman
It is very unfortunate that some members of this forum insist on being disrespectful and unreasonable when presented with facts. It is to everyone’s disadvantage when a few people spoil what is otherwise a good opportunity to learn and support each other. If common sense and decency does not characterize the administration of this forum, I suspect that I’ll be removed. If that happens, I will not be disappointed in myself, as I have been welcoming to those who have been polite and courteous. I will however miss the lost opportunity to openly discuss topics here about one of my favourite hobbies.
You have been very polite, sleepwalker.  And, in reply, you have today been called washed out, a clown, sad, pathetic and disgusting.  A reply that includes personal attacks and sophomoric name calling immediately loses all credibility.  Not sure why anyone on this forum needs to resort to that.

And, I agree with you.  Readers of this forum have a right to be freely exposed to both sides of an issue without having to tolerate useless, demeaning banter.
SW said:
"consumers are brainwashed into spending hundreds of dollars on power cables with unsubtantiable qualities."

How many, reading this thread, feel this has happened to them?  
How many think "unsubtantiable" is a word?
Post removed