Advice and help understanding, choosing a Widebander / Single Full Range Driver speaker?

I'm considering a second set of speakers for my primary system.

I'm satisfied and very happy with my current primary speakers (Tekton Design SEs), so this isn't about a replacement speaker, but I have been looking for something that is different enough from my Tektons, in terms of speaker type and design, etc.

My current top choices being Sound Labs or Cube Audio. Horns, maybe.

Srajan Ebaen's review of the Bliss C a year ago was what first exposed me to Cube Audio and his more recent review of the Nenuphar is stellar. Both reviews are copied in my follow-up post below.

I've been 'somewhat' exposed to full range drivers (or nearly so, with augmentation) as I've owned Zu Audio and Vaughn Loudspeakers and have been exposed to Teresonic speakers and Voxativ drivers. Still, I'm a neophyte with regards to this speaker type (single full-range driver).

Would love to learn more about the pros and cons of owning a true wide-bander and issues, pitfalls, etc. I should consider before moving forward.

Leaving this very general and open. Let's keep budget out of this also (I don't want to complicate the discussion). 

More on my system and room and preferences in subsequent posts.

Thanks!

(BTW - I did search the forums and there is 1 wide bander thread and 6 full range driver threads. None apply directly, but I will review each to see what I can pull out that may be relevant).
david_ten
The best iteration of the full-range driver concept remains the Ohm Walsh driver and speakers using it. Coherent sound from 30hz up to 8Khz +. Room-filling 3-D sound from anywhere in the room! Must be heard to be believed! I've had a pair for years! The Walsh's will literally put the performers right in your listening space! 
You know what you need? I can sense it, through the fog, it's getting clear... more clear ... more clear....

You need to build your own pair of speakers. Yes, that's what you need to do. Lots of single/wide-band kits as well as multi-ways.

Best,

E
I recall Srajan saying that he and his wife were both gobsmacked by the Cube Audio Nenuphar to the point of simply succumbing to it like no other speaker they have heard. It completely relaxed and lulled the both of them into a reverie of sorts (major poetic license in paraphrasing here).

If you can get a listen for yourself, I'd like to hear your impressions.

All the best,
Nonoise
@roberjerman Thanks! The Ohm Walsh speakers are well regarded and I’m somewhat familiar with them. My brother-in-law has a pair.

Since you state that they are the ’best’ iteration of the concept, can you give me a feel for where they excel, in your opinion? Also, what other single driver speakers did you compare them to and how did those fall short in comparison? Thanks.