Stillpoints - snake oil?

Anybody here using Stillpoints Ultras? My dealer thinks highly of them, but I am very suspicious.
128x128thyname
Thyname, I hope you find it was a worthwhile investment. If not hopefully you can get a refund. 
Big ripoff there are much better foot e.g. Magico feet,Marago mystery feet,also Loyd 1 etc.I find they tilt the balance toward the highs which in my system is thin,lean and not at all desirable.This is why there are always many on the used market.

The Isoacoustics Orea Indigo costs ~$60 per footer.

The Isoacoustics Iso-puck costs ~$110 for a set of 4.

The Indigo is marketed to home audio; the Puck (at least according to their website) to the pro audio market.

Am I missing something here, beyond the basic math?

Of course they are snake oil.  Transistors and ICs are not microphonic, and the laser in a CD player is servo-controlled to read accurately (not to mention that the encoding of the data stream on a CD includes error correction). There is some logic to installing vibration isolation on your turntable. And vacuum tubes are microphonic, but rubber isolated tube sockets and not putting your amplifiers in front of the speakers is probably 99% effective for reducing any effects. Save your money and upgrade your speakers, or invest in room correction instead. I wouldn’t have anything to do with a dealer who was pushing this nonsense. 
d2girls "because learned med have told us so. *snickers* "
men are bad - chocolate is good. (snickers bar)