If you still spin CD's their is a reference level Transport for reasonable money

I just got in-house the Jay's Audio CDT-2 MK3 transport to review for hometheaterreview.com.  The build quality and physical appearance make it hard to believe that it retails for around $2,400.  Right out of the crate not even broken in yet, it's out performing my CEC double belt transport in the reference system.  It retains all the liquidity and analog smoothness of the belt driven transport but offers more details, tighter bass frequencies, and a larger layered soundstage with more air between the players.

Alvin, of Vinshine Audio set this review up with me, so if you go to his website you can get a lot more details/pictures on this transport.  The reason I was motivated to review a CD transport was I received scores of requests from my readers asking what is a great sounding transport, for a reasonable amount of money.  So far, in spades the Jay's Audio CDT-2 MK3 fits the bill easily.   
teajay
@mikepowellaudio - I find your comments about PS Audio curious, since you’ve never "had it (the Direct Stream whatever) in your rig." You’re but another guy with an big opinion on the inter-webs....BUT I’d be interested in why you’ve come to the conclusion AND what your credentials are to make such statements. Do you have an engineering degree? What makes your opinion any better than mine. You like to type, so prey tell, give us an answer based on facts, and not opinions. There a whole bunch of people who might disagree with you.
For those of you who are still spinning those shiny discs [  :) ], has anyone else made the transition to Jay’s CD2 MK II?

Wig
I haven't but wish I could. Space considerations preclude me from doing so. And this review doesn't help much either with my dilemma;
http://6moons.com/audioreviews2/jaysaudio/1.html

All the best,
Nonoise
Post removed 
It was a nice introduction from a technical viewpoint but Terry did more of a review on the sound quality of the Jay’s Transport compared to other models he owned/reviewed in his system but a very good transport, indeed.

Just so everyone knows, the internal images listed on 6 Moons are not the CD2 MK II, which does not have the rubidium clock. 

Hoping to see more press and user reviews.

Thanks,

Wig