If you still spin CD's their is a reference level Transport for reasonable money

I just got in-house the Jay's Audio CDT-2 MK3 transport to review for hometheaterreview.com.  The build quality and physical appearance make it hard to believe that it retails for around $2,400.  Right out of the crate not even broken in yet, it's out performing my CEC double belt transport in the reference system.  It retains all the liquidity and analog smoothness of the belt driven transport but offers more details, tighter bass frequencies, and a larger layered soundstage with more air between the players.

Alvin, of Vinshine Audio set this review up with me, so if you go to his website you can get a lot more details/pictures on this transport.  The reason I was motivated to review a CD transport was I received scores of requests from my readers asking what is a great sounding transport, for a reasonable amount of money.  So far, in spades the Jay's Audio CDT-2 MK3 fits the bill easily.   
teajay
I haven't but wish I could. Space considerations preclude me from doing so. And this review doesn't help much either with my dilemma;
http://6moons.com/audioreviews2/jaysaudio/1.html

All the best,
Nonoise
Post removed 
It was a nice introduction from a technical viewpoint but Terry did more of a review on the sound quality of the Jay’s Transport compared to other models he owned/reviewed in his system but a very good transport, indeed.

Just so everyone knows, the internal images listed on 6 Moons are not the CD2 MK II, which does not have the rubidium clock. 

Hoping to see more press and user reviews.

Thanks,

Wig
Srajan states in the review that the photo of the rubidium clock is of the models Jays has and not that it's the CD2. He just wanted to show the differences in the models. He even mentions the CDP-3 with the onboard Soekris R2R converter. 

The purpose of his review was to compare a CDT to his reference iMac setup, both fed to the same DAC with similar cabling, and the Jay's Audio CD2 acquitted itself in flying colors compared to a PC set up.

He said that the CDT was like having zero NFB whilst the iMac seemed to have about 10db NFB, making it drier and tighter. The CDT was more elastic, fluid and airy, and that was what he was trying to suss out.

More press would be nice but the current craze is for PC and I don't see many review mags and sites running to try this one out. Their loss, and ours and others who don't/won't know better.

All the best,
Nonoise
@ Nonoise

Thanks for the update and I'm looking forward on implementing Jay's CD2 MK II into my system and I am glad for the few that took a chance and inspired others to consider...

Wig