Need to recap my Classe Audio DR-8 Amps - need suggestions

I recently purchased two Classe Audio DR-8 amps. The amps were barely used and are in mint condition, but I think I need to have them recapped due to being over 20 years old. I am guessing Classe Audio would be the best place to have the amps recapped, but I am not sure. Any suggestions where to have the amps recapped and what I should expect to pay?

Also should I recap my DR-5 pre amp?

Thanks.
kdross
Post removed 
Folks; I am new to this site and several of the earlier respondents show more practical experience than I have.  Also, I have never heard of "reforming" capacitors before, however let me state that all electrolytic caps are essentially chemical batteries in construction. Being chemical in nature they get old and "leak" over time. Going through this reforming procedure may indeed offer some improvement in performance, but can in no way make them "like new."  As someone who once had a BSEE degree before going into management, I would highly recommend replacing any caps that are suspect.  On the other hand, if they seem to be working well, let them be. If you send the amp in to a competent technical shop, they should be able to replace the caps and adjust any bias issues for a couple of hundred dollars and that is the way I would go.  Thanks to you regular readers for teaching me something and providing a couple of good names for such restoration, as I have an old Audire amp that I am thing of replacing the caps on.

Jack I will call you out anytime …..especially when you answer an OP's question the way you did which didn't address the original issue or concern. I just see may people do that here for reasons that I still shake my head at. Classe' is not the company they were which is shame and as I noted I would start there …. My facts are straight by the way, as I noted that United Radio Service in Syracuse , NY will service the Classe' gear and will do a great job. Why, I had them work on my Classe' DR -9 years ago. The DR-8's are great amps and I hope Mr Kdross can get them updated and working.

Kdross I live in Syracuse so if you need anything on United Radio drop me an email and I will help with any questions.         

kdross

Here is a post on re-forming, this guy knows more about electronics in his sleep, than some of the aggro know all's here.

" Electrolytics will have a very long shelf life.
But will NEED to be reformed slowly to achieve their specified parameters. I am not surprised that high quality 40 year old electrolytic's still meet specification after reforming."

Also from Silicon Chip Magazine on how to do it, if you have the gear and knowledge. (you have to pay for the full article)
 http://www.siliconchip.com.au/Issue/2006/October/Reforming+electrolytic+capacitors?res=nonflash.

As I said I've done many, never been a problem, so long as they didn't leak out any of their electrolyte fluid to start with.

Cheers George