"New" Western Electric wire

Has anyone here had a chance to try the new Western Electric wire available now as speaker wire? If so how does it compare to the vintage wire? 
Please no Haters from the flat Earth society!
Thanks, Mark
markum
I have the vintage Heavey duty Western Electric 10 gauge wire and the Duelund 16 and 12 gauge wire that grannyring mentioned. I agree 110% go with the Duelund wire. As far as I know grannyring does an excellent job with all types of custome work. Contact him through Audiogon using his user name.
The "new" Western Electric, is not just a purchase of the old trademark; the company owns the old tube-making gear so there is at least a chance that the reissued 300b tube will be like the "old" reissued 300b (which means a very good tube).

As for wire, what is "best" or "better" really depends on personal taste and particular application.  I have no idea about Duelund wire, but, if it is "better" than some other particular wire, it really means that it is different sounding.  The same goes for their much touted capacitors; I've heard some of them in crossovers and they are good or bad depending on the particular voicing one is after.

There is a lot of old Western Electric wire out there, and only a small percentage of that wire is what the serious fans of their wire are after.  I heard a long interconnect made with some wire which I think was pre-WWII or just after the war, and it was pretty close to the sound of Audio Note Sogon, but then again, the price of this wire was quite high too.

When dealing with really old vintage wire, it is prudent to handle it carefully because some of it has been laced with arsenic to discourage nibbling by rodents; my friends who know Western Electric know which wire is safe, but anyone without such knowledge should be careful about washing their hands after handling wire and avoiding stripping insulation with their teeth.
Hi @pdreher

My ads are up here on Audiogon. Look under my username or search Acoustic BBQ. I use Duelund wire throughout my rig. I use it in my upgraded crossovers, integrated amp, USB cables etc... Love it! I don’t need ICs in my rig however.
greg22lz
I want to sincerely apologise. I had something that aggravated me unrelated to forum and I interpreted your message wrong. Again I'm sorry
Mark