Tekton Double Impacts vs the competition....

So I recently have been on a pursuit of better speakers ...I know its all relative to each individual listener . I am a professional musician and am seeking some powerful depth and clarity for my cavernous living room which will be addressed and treated. 30x11x10 pitched ceiling. 

I am polling the Tekton Double Impact owners they're opinions on living with these seemingly beast like cool speakers....after auditioning Harbeth and various others, I remain in a state of inquisitive, insatiable limbo and am ready to forge into some new sound arena....many of these high end speakers just aren't available to demo . What can handle high volume and still hold the presence and clarity / bottom? 

my tastes : Prince, all 70's jazz fusion such as Billy Cobham, Return to Forever, Lee Ritenour, Led Zeppelin, Kiss , Miles, Coltrane, Steely Dan , Toto, Jellyfish, Plini, David Maxim Micic , overall its melodic rock / jazz that needs to be sometimes cranked to very high levels especially on "bro night" 

Marantz PM-11S1
Sony STR V7
SVS SB1000 Sub

Thank you all ! 
128x128tommypenngotti
Salk.
Better looking. Better sound. 
http://salksound.com
Models for much less than the $3k DI ugly boxes. Sound better too.
Did I say that?

@eldonparet 

Since you said it, why not elaborate? Which Tekton speakers have you have heard, and in what way were the lower-priced Salks better?
eldonparet. Yes, which Tekton speakers have you heard? And not at a show, as most speakers don’t really showcase as well as a home setup or proper location. Also ugly? Well to each their own. I like the 8 tweeter look. It’s different.
Ok , so the Tekton DI SE's showed up flawless ....not a scratch to be found. The cabinets are beautiful (although quite large) they suit me perfectly (big speaker , big sound) Hooked them up to my Marantz PM-11S1 and then my Sony STR-V7 . They are amazing . The first thing I noticed was the sound field and clarity was just unreal . The lows were very powerful and I really don’t think I need a sub. It honestly at times felt like Van Halen was in my living room . I’m still experimenting with EQ/ Sound treatment etc....so far pretty darn happy , thanks for all your guys help! (Extra special thanks to waltersalas ;)