SF Serafino vs SF Elipsa SE

Any opinions on these 2?  They are about the same price in the used market now.
I've got plenty of power (350W) to drive either.  They would go into a 13x15 room that sucks (open on 1 side wall).  Right now I have WIlson Duettes.  My understanding is the Elipsa's are good in almost all rooms and easy to setup.  I don't know about the Serafinos.
I listen primarily to vocalists, jazz and soft rock (James Taylor, Eagles, etc.)

Thanks.
ihmeyers
The dealer that told me about SF being weak had no dog in the fight.  It's a guy I've done business with for 25 years.  He's one of the largest used/demo dealers in the U.S.  We were talking and I mentioned I was thinking about new speakers.  I asked about SF Serafino and Elipsa.  He said he doesn't have any but he's offered them all the time.  He said he won't buy them unless he has a customer for them immediately because the market is flooded with SF.  I don't know about the whole market but you can look on Audiogon and see tons of SF and prices way down from where they were a year-18 months ago.  He said he's been offered Elipsa for $6k and heard they trade privately for as little as $8k.  I think they were $22k retail.
OP, 

Used HiFi market is tough right now and this holds true for everything across the board...cables, electronics and speakers.

You can get a used mint pair of Serafino’s for $13500 (listed here on Audiogon). 

I have recently auditioned the Amati’s (very similar to Serafino’s) and they were quite impressive. Plenty of bass, nice extended high’s but tab bit reserved on the mid-range.  

I still prefer my B&W 800D2 over Amati’s so I decided not to pursue them. 
Yes and no.  My buddy who is a large dealer said he's still having a pretty good year.  I guess not all dealers are.  He wasn't slamming SF, he likes them and I traded in my Liutos to him.  He just commented that he's getting a ton of calls from dealers and individuals looking to sell SF.  Many pairs of used Raidhos as well.  Wilson Audio, OTOH seems to be holding up better.
As for me, I just buy what I like and figure I'm going to lose something when I trade it in anyway.  I have a couple of non-popular brands that I know will be tough resells when that time comes.
Yes, Sonus Fabers on the used market are a tough sell.   They are always plentiful - always easy to find Olympicas, Guarneri Evos, Cremonas, Elipsas, Strads, Futuras, and now even the newest Tradition line are available on the used market.  I just think most used sellers are overpricing them.  If they don't sell for a couple months maybe the price is too high???   It does seem  that all speakers dn't hold their value at all in the current decline of high end pricing (imho), so it is not just Sonus Faber.  I think used Sonus Fabers are much more plentiful though, and seems to be around 60% off retail at least for the most part.  I had the Elipsas a while back and they actually like being closer to the walls compared to the Amatis or Olympicas. 
Is $5995 too much to pay for a nice pair of Guarneri Homage?  I think so, but I'm tempted to "haggle" with the local dealer but I am not sure what a "good, fair" price on them would be. No boxes or any other packing material, but with original stands and bases, as of  11-17-19