Please , Thank you.Help in choosing a CD or a CD/Universal player

I just purchased a Vincent CD S1.2, it sounds pretty good but with my Dynaudio Neo 2’s, they seem a little "bright?" on the high end, or maybe just me. I’m not sure if those two are a good match. So, I am looking at possibly moving to different player(again). I mostly listen to Redbook cds, but have a few HDCDs and SACDs, and even a few DVD-A disks. I have a smallish size listening area, carpeted and am think about getting some new stands for the speakers (IsoAccoustics) to see if that will help any.
Here are the ones I am looking at:
1. Linn Unidisk SC
2. Hegel CDP4A MkII
3. Or any Rega, I have been told and read that they are reliable nice sounding units.
4. Or? Please fill in your suggestion...
I know the first two units may be dated and the Linn has VG ratings and the Hegel, I can’t find too much on that one. The quality of sound vs. the costs might turn out to be a high value (If found under <$800)?
Any assistance in this would be appreciated. I am just looking for a reliable superior sounding unit, cannot afford new so...Thank you for your input and I gladly welcome suggestions.

Cheers,
LostnAmerica
128x128lostnamerica
Morning jafant, all is well in AK and with me, I appreciate your comments as well.  I have settled (partially anyway) with FedEx after much prayer and mild threats of taking them to court, in which would have been expensive and possibly fruitless but they will refund me almost half of my loss (Primare CD32).  Putting that behind me and moving forward.  The Cambridge 752bd is a great step up from the 651 and is a nice improvement in sound and being a universal spinner, fine for now.  I’ll be moving (trying to & the 651) that one as well.  As for the Primare, wonderful and near incredible  sound, and wil miss it.  I have. Linn Majik1 coming in and can’t wait to hear it.  Plus I ha e a PS Audio 100 coming in, and be good to compare the old with the new.  Thanks for your kind comments and wish you the best!
cheers,
chester
Re: jrinkerpdtnet; thanks for the input, the Linn SC for about $500?  I will check that out.  Waiting for a Majik1 to arrive, and eager in listening to it.  Just getting my feet wet with the Linn product line very curious on the sound.  Read good things about the line and wil research your suggested spinner. Thank you for your help and input.
cheers,
chesfer 
Re: jrinkerpdtnet and jafant;  Update on the equipment and issue with fedex.  Fedex paid me for about 40% of value to make me go away I guess.  Way better than nothing, so I am moving forward.  I just received a Heed Audio Obelisk si iii in a trade, wow wonderful sounding integrated matched with the Reference 3A Dulcet'.  And I have found a Linn 1.1 at a fair price and thinking about getting it upgraded.  Don't know much about the u[grade company but they say they can make the Linn "better".  I will be contemplating that...I Thank everyone who has responded and my search will continue.  Keep in touch.

Cheers,
Chester 
Thank You - lostnamerica
looking forward to your comparison between the Cambridge, Linn and Primare.  Happy Listening!
Post removed