Perfect Path Technologies: Omega E mat

I’m curious about this product from Perfect Path Technologies and would like to hear from those that have experience with it. I’ve bought and used the Total Contact enhancer and like what it does for my system so I’m interested in hearing how this Omega E mat performs. 
t_ramey
I don't think it matters one bit, from what I understand it was only magnetic to help it stick to items like breaker panel doors.
I know it does not have to physically touch to work so I am sure any side up is good.
Tim recommended to me to place label side up, under the component. I listened both ways, thought the differences were minimal.
like fuses,and directionality, not sure I can discern the difference...try and enjoy, easy enough to switch over.
bob
I did find the Mats to sound slightly different whether the logo is pointing up or down. My suggestion is just to flip the Mat over after it has been in that place for 10 days and see is there is a difference. Some locations seem to have more of a change in sound when flipped than other locations.

David Pritchard
I have a Nakamichi cassette deck that hasn't been used in a year or two ... even though I have a ton of prerecorded tapes.   I decided to hook it up this morning and have a go at it

After listening for about an hour, I placed two Omega E Mats, one on top, and one underneath the unit. Uhh ... to say it was greatly improved is an understatement. So, if you're still nutz like me and still enjoying cassettes, or if you have a good reel to reel deck, try a mat there. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised. 

Frank