DAC/Streamers Under 10k - Mytek, PS Audio...

Let's imagine you only listen to streaming music (Tidal, Qubuz, Apple Music, Youtube, etc). Roon is a pretty good way to stream higher quality to a Roon core (though the interface is horrendous) and for everything else you want to use AirPlay (which is lossless). What's the best option for a DAC-Streamer out there? I have a Mytek Brooklyn DAC+, which sounds excellent, but I don't love that I need to attach a USB cable to a computer to get the music to play (using a MacBook Pro currently).

There is the 
- Mytek Manhattan II w/ Network Card - $7k
- PS Audio DirectStream - $6k
- Lumin X1 - $14k (well over budget)
- Ayre QX-5 Twenty - $9k (might not support AirPlay)
- something from NAIM?
- ???

I've seen very few comparisons in the space so I just don't even know what's out there.
(For reference, the system is currently MBP > Mytek Brooklyn > Mc C47 > Mc MC452 > B&W 802 D3 with all Audioquest cabling)
Ag insider logo xs@2xmayoradamwest
I too, would have recommended the PS Audio DAC, especially as it can be had for considerably less than it's list price, either through the PS Audio trade-in program (where they credit you for the original MSRP of your used equipment) or from a certain well-known online dealer.  I love mine.  I used it for some time without a preamp, which was fine, but it's even better with a high-quality preamp.  (I've been in heaven since I added the PS Audio BHK preamp to the chain.)  But if you're OK with spending $7K on a DAC, the Manhattan may well be superior.  I haven't heard it.
IMO, the ps audio DS with bridge ii is hard to beat. If you aren’t using some kind of bridge, you are using old technology and sacrificing SQ. Ditch the troublesome usb connection. Also, FPGA dacs are the future and the ps audio DS uses that technology today. If you aren’t using a FPGA dac, you will either be unable to upgrade when new technology comes out or you will have to pay a good sum of $$$$ the upgrade the dac. A case in point, to add MQA support to my ps audio DS dac, I had to update both the DS software and the bridge software, at no cost. My buddy had to pay $1500 to get a new card for his out of date msb analog dac, which still makes his outdated dac outdated.
I would personally suggest taking a look at something from Lumin... very happy with mine. If not Lumin, possibly Aurender.
all, I appreciate the suggestions for PS Audio. As you can tell, it was second on my list. I did order the Manhattan II, but if anyone is in the SF Bay Area and would like to set up a side by side comparison, I'd be interested. My only other option is to buy both and sell the one I don't like. There really aren't any comparisons of the two. It might be nice to get a head to head comparison write up. I'm sure both are excellent DACs.