SOTA vs VPI (or stick with my Rega?)

I currently have a Rega Planar 3 (2016) with a Dynavector 10x5 that suits me and my record collection (mostly reggae, afrobeat, and jazz) but have been thinking about a turntable upgrade as my vinyl collection continues to expand.

Initially, I considered just a simple Groovetracer subplatter and upgraded counterweight, but am not sure if that is worthwhile. So now I've expanded the search to include a used SOTA Sapphire V or used VPI Prime/VPI Classic. I like the Rega's "PRAT" and no-nonsense design, but would be interested in getting more detail and cleaner, deeper bass out of my vinyl.

Any suggestions/advice/thoughts and alternatives welcome. THANKS!
For reference, my system consists of a Hegel H-160, Vandersteen Treos (non CT), Rega Planar 3, LFD Phonostage LE, and Dynavector 10x5. 
gritter2
@viridian The Rega has better PRAT than the VPI? I hadn’t heard that before. Very interesting.

Can you elaborate more? (Not hating, I am in the market and listen to punk and faster music so PRAT is important to me).
Post removed 
I started out with an AR in the early 80’s than replaced it with a SOTA Star Saphire, a dealer’s démo then. I was so impressed that I traded it in for a Nova a few years later. Both were used with an SME V tonearm. I traded the Nova for a new Cosmos IV in 2008 which now sports a Graham Phatom II. I would never buy a TT without vacuum hold down and Sota does it right at an affordable price (so to speak). For the price they can’t be beat. 
Customer service is also top notch although I miss those animated conversations I have had with Kirk in years past. RIP my friend.
This is a good US based TT company along with VPI. 
So, I took the plunge and purchased the SOTA Sapphire V w/ Origin Live Silver MK3a tonearm. Turntable should arrive in the next day or so, and excited to get it set up and playing records.

For the time being, I'll be running my Dynavector 10x5 on it, so will be fun to compare the sound. Thanks again to everyone on this forum for their feedback/suggestions.
Congrats!! That is a great table. The Regas look really nice too, but the SOTA is a more complete solution with built-in isolation and exchangeable arm boards. What wood finish did you get?