Core Power Technologies

Does anyone know, is Core Power Technologies still around? I was considering purchasing (2) Ec1200’s but don’t want to be in a holding pattern for the next year. Are they or (Mark) still in existence? What’s the lowdown or suggestion of comparable item.
128x128luvrockin
Keep waiting and keep the emails going. i don't know who is manning the CPTStatus.outlook mailbox, but I have had no acknowledgement from them. I think it is another red herring....
@amg56. Trust your instincts. Mark and his minions are monitoring this thread 24/7. I doubt there is any follow-on entity. Scam. 
I have an 1800 I purchased directly through Mark. I was in contact with him right away after receiving it to let him know that it hums quite loudly intermittently, like you can hear it 30 feet away, and he assured me a replacement would be sent right away. I'm guessing that was 4 - 6  months ago now. Still waiting, contacted Mark multiple times and the unit was always just about ready to ship. Was contact by the transition team to confirm I was owed a replacement, I told them yes, never heard another thing from them. That had to be at least 2 months ago now. I also had 2 other power cords I was waiting on. I've pretty much given up at this point.

I know Mark is having health issues, and I truly hope it all works out well as it possibly can for him. Relative to the transition team, the complete lack of communication is just unprofessional and I have a very hard time imagining myself being a core customer in the future.
I also have an 1800 that up purchased a year and a half ago. Very sporadically mine will hum, but not much. I also contacted Mark immediately and let him know. I too was promised a replacement unit. I never got it and then we immediately went into the Deep Core saga. Anyway that sucks for you and I hope it works out for you. I purchased a 300 watt unit from Paul after the disaster. Mark assured me this unit would be a perfect for my integrated tube amp. Well, my amp draws 2.9 amps and the unit is capable of 2.5 amps. The circuit breaker keeps tripping. I guess I should’ve researched it a bit more. At this point I’m going to order a larger transformer and breaker. Anyone have any info on the balanced transformer as in mfr??