I need one for every room...and two for the garage!

Have to love it....THIS is what the hobby has degenerated into:

https://www.audiogon.com/listings/lis93ad5-high-fidelity-cables-professional-elite-power-conditioner...

Like I said in my thread header, I'm buying one for every room and two for the garage, I mean at that price I just have to...before they double the price!

What do you guys think..how many are you buying? 
128x128daveyf
stereo5,

It is not a topic for this thread, but calling AAA on some parts of highway 380 in Texas and asking for the tire for anything but Ford F-150 or similar, may result in a moment of silence. And, easily, in a night at Hotel Garza. Lubbock is not far, but if the stores are not open...

Still, I agree with you. BMW over that....what is it anyway?
It's just sad to see something so ridiculous being offered.  It is an insult to our hobby that their are people out there that want to hustle that kind of ridiculous over the top nonsense. Frankly I wouldn't even permit that on our site as a courtesy in defense against anyone pushing a fraud like that.  I felt the same about Tripoint but at least they had pretty boxes for their distributors. 
mechans,

I am like you regarding your feeling about this, whatever it is, but would cut it some slack. I do not remember those times, but at some point expensive cables probably started appearing just like this thing did. Years later, many still consider it an insult (cables that cost tens of thousands of US, or any other, Dollars), but other many swear they are worth it. See how many fierce debates about cables are fought on Audiogon. That is not to say that stereo5's BMW does not seem like a much more prudent investment.
Full of Audiophile air. Made me giggle. 

Im surprised at the lack of “make an offer” button