Totem Acoustic Forest Signatures

I am putting together a new 2 channel system! I am looking for a new pair of speakers and my budget is around $7000. This thread has to deal only with the Totem Acoustic Forest Signatures!!!!!!  I have always been a fan of Totem Acoustic and love the Totem sound.  I have owned almost all their speakers except for the element series and the Forest Signatures. I have been trying to find reviews on the signatures but can't find anything useful so I am turning to the Audiogon crowd.

Has anyone demoed these or does anyone currently own a pair or owned a pair in the past that can give some useful insight? I don't listen to my music at high volumes and my music mainly consists of R&B from the 50's till now.

The speakers will be hooked up to the following - Hegel H360 integrated 
- Hegel Cdp4a CD player 
- Audioquest Wild Blue Yonder interconnects
- Audioquest Wild Wood speaker cable
- Audioquest Wel Signature power cables
- Shunyata MPC12A power conditioner but looking to upgrade to their new Denali series.
Ag insider logo xs@2xbrandonosman23
Nice Nutty!  I can’t believe how the Signatures put out such a dynamic, deep sound with such a huge cavernous soundstage...they have a presence like my old Wilson WP 6’s had but more musical!!
What would you say in the minimum power needed to show the Sigs at their best ? I believe Totem is the least expensive speaker that will do all that needs doing for the Classical music i listen to .IMO Canadian made is a good thing , a very good thing .

Only SS amps I have on hand are a Belles that does 250 @ 4 Ohms anda Van Alstine that makes 400 @4 Ohms .They seem to drive my Totem model 1 Sigs OK and they are not a easy speaker to drive.
Also, what would you consider a good price for the Forest Sigs ?I'm wondering if our leader is going to put a tariff on them .
I have an all Ayre system and WEL sigs did nothing good for my system.   It sure looks as though you need a better balanced system rather than spend on expensive cables.
Plenty of power Schubert, you should be fine.  400 into 4ohms is definitely not overkill.  I have a special relationship with my dealer, so not sure he could do as much off for you.  Let’s just say $650 off should be a no brainer.  My dealer was Surround Sounds, Exton, pa.  Ron is the owner.  Good luck...drop my name if you want.
I agree, dave_b

For such a relatively small 2- way speaker, the Signatures are very dynamic. They can disappear at times and sound eminates above the speakers and around the room. The center fill is expansive as my speakers are currently 9 feet apart from front claw to claw. For such a small footprint, they sound much larger. 

Schubert,

The more clean power the better from everything that I can gather. My Levinson amp is only 125 watts into 8 ohms but it doubles down from there. It doesn't flinch. But its very high voltage. My Anthem with 225/310 drives them easily but the sound is "sloppy" by comparison. I would say 300/400 watts, Clean Watts easily would play well. The Signatures are often demoed with very high powered amps. If I may, ghosthouse has a pair of Forests and often runs a high powered Class D Merrill Audio Teranis stereo amplifier with great results. 

Springsteen,

I agree that a Ayre has created some fantastic fully balanced audio gear. I am very satisfied with my CD-7 player and 5-preamp. Regarding cables, I alternate between Cardas and Audioquest interconnects. 

N