Perfect Path Technologies: Omega E mat

I’m curious about this product from Perfect Path Technologies and would like to hear from those that have experience with it. I’ve bought and used the Total Contact enhancer and like what it does for my system so I’m interested in hearing how this Omega E mat performs. 
t_ramey
hifiman5:
I also think the circuit breaker box is an excellent location for a first Mat. If possible place it in the circuit breaker after a listening session and then let it start to equilibrate overnight before your first listen. I think you will hear additional changes at about 3 days, and then a blossoming of sound  at 12-14 days. I think you  should have a firmly stabilized system at 21 days.
I found this time table also applied to visual improvement in my video system.Sharper images, more 3D sensation, and more vivid colors. Old black and white movies also benefit from the Mat.

Ronrags:

I have not tried the Mat with my tube amplifiers, but my circuit breaker was completely treated with Total Contact before I added a Mat at this location. The Mat gave additional benefits. The Mat certainly has a positive effect with Pass Lab amplifiers.

David Pritchard

Just the one E-Mat over the main breaker panel has improved the picture quality (depth and color) on a Sony 940D and suprisingly, the bass and depth of a pair of ADS 600s two way speakers attached to a Yamaha CR600.  My wife and I are amused and happy to have elevated the audio of our TV so much (sounds twice as big) with just a single E-Mat over the main breaker panel.  The main audio system is located 50' away and isolated with it's own subpanel and 12" thick double walls.  
Continuing the idea of improving one’s Audio-Visual System: Yesterday I upgraded the wall outlet to the AV system to a Synergistic Research Blue outlet. Another improvement to movie watching satisfaction. Picture quality improved and Audio dynamics especially improved.
The combination of using Omega E Mats and Synergistic Research Blue outlets is most satisfying.
David Pritchard
Just relaxing this morning with my first cup of home roasted Guatemalan coffee and being drawn into the melodic trumpet of Chet Baker, accompanied by the baritone sax of Pepper Adams and piano gymnastics of Bill Evans. Astoundingly beautiful . Thank you Tim Mrock and Ted Denney.

Frank
SR has a Blue duplex now?  I bought the red, then the black.  I guess blue was inevitable.