Let's talk power cords

Does a upgrade really make a difference over a stock cord?
128x128thirsty93
Agreed but trying to get more insight into what people perceived to be as better. For example is there more Bass, is there less sibilance in the vocals, are some of the highs less screechy,.
Post removed 
@pawlowski6132 I understand your desire to gain info about cable characteristics from others. It’s kinda circular, as that information relies on gaging and aligning the contributors’ subjective listening (and hearing) impressions with your own. And I hazard to suggest this quest is further complicated (and frustrated?) by objective differences in audio systems and room acoustics.
So these people that claim power cords make no difference because of scientific therories. Well science only knows a small part of what there is to know. They can't explain ball lightening!!!!! That's Just in the electricity realm. If it can't be explained it doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Romex is solid core house wiring. Doesn't it  make sense to have a solid core power cord(after market multi strand) to finish the connection? I've heard the same positive effects of after market power cords that others have heard. How about metal whiskering? Scientist don't understand the mechanics of it and it has caused equipment failures. When metal is stressed, projections have been observed. Could that be the reason why sometimes when you bend or stress a cable it sounds different!! Cryonics is another where scientists don't know the full reason why electron emission increases in the absence of light. I got these off Wikipedia unsolved problems in physics. There is around 50 listed. 
Post removed