Perfect Path Technologies: Omega E mat

I’m curious about this product from Perfect Path Technologies and would like to hear from those that have experience with it. I’ve bought and used the Total Contact enhancer and like what it does for my system so I’m interested in hearing how this Omega E mat performs. 
t_ramey
It has been my experience, as well as others who owned and since sold HFC, even their ultimate cables, that the HF cables are terrible sounding. Putting pounds of magnets in line on RCAs and A/C cables is a terrible idea and sounds just as bad. I don’t think I’ve ever heard a worse sounding cable. My friend with a formerly $850,000 high end system just removed and sold his $100,000+ stable of HF cables and replaced them with GroverHuffman cables for $3800 and kept some Nordost speaker cables.

Apparently, the Bybees  may work similar to what I suggested for the E-Mat.

As to pulling out poor sounding CDs, YES, many CDs I considered mediocre sounding are now sonically involving (the music was the reason I purchased them) with so much more information in clarity, openness and richer tonal qualities. I would say the worst sounding recordings improved the most while the best recordings improved the least. My 78s were really given a boost into their direct disc recording nature, limited primarily at the frequency extremes but providing richer tone and more dynamic swings. I can’t praise the E-Mat tweak enough after a month in my system. The SR blackbox and Atmosphere XL4 are toys compared to it. I wonder though, if the SR fuses and HFTs were required to obtain this vast improvement but I’m too lazy too remove them to test the hypothesis. Anyone out there using E-Mats with standard fuses and acoustically untreated rooms?
@fleschler

Thank god your not the one deciding what audio products get released to this world LOL

BTW my friend has a $950,000 system and loves his HFC cables. He has tried many different cables brands and these sound best. Especially the powercables.
aniwolfe, toetapaudio,

I can only comment on the one Omega mat that I have in my breaker box.
IMHO the Bybee’s and the Omega mat did not work well together. I think they cancel each other out.
So, at my breaker box I have the one Omega mat and in my audio room with the 3 dedicated lines with (6) Furutech NCF outlets. I have plugged in 20 of the MC-0’5’s and they seem to complement each other well. However, I have not unplugged the MC-05s, that might make for a future experiment.
And, it may change if I ever get more mats placed at the component end. I should also add that within each of the components I have a Bybee IQSE and SR ECT’s and the SR blue fuses

ozzy

@ozzy 
I was just curious what had more impact (2) MC-05's or (1) Omega E Mat?
I assume you like the MC-05 and feel they are worth the price but I don't get the sense you think in your system the Omega Mat is a powerful as 2 Mc-05's? I understand it might be difficult to a/b.
aniwolfe,

Yes, it would be hard to evaluate the differences. I think the MC-05's after being unplugged also need several days before they reach there potential. 
I could just unplug the power strips that contain the MC-05' and then reintroduce them back one at a time, but...

ozzy