Perfect Path Technologies: Omega E mat

I’m curious about this product from Perfect Path Technologies and would like to hear from those that have experience with it. I’ve bought and used the Total Contact enhancer and like what it does for my system so I’m interested in hearing how this Omega E mat performs. 
t_ramey
barbapapa,

I had a Bybee iQSE inside my Core Power Technologies Equi=Core 300 power unit and the sound definitely improved when I removed it.
Thank you for the info. I will get the Bybee and ECTs out of the transfo and see what it does.
Question on the Emat. I will be trying the smaller ones once they are ready. I plan to place one in each of the crossover compartments located in the bottom of my speakers. Can I use some small pieces of double sided tape to hold these in place? I assume this is a non-issue. I just don’t want these loose in the cab. Also, I assume these mats are not conductive?

Thanks

Can someone who has the mat answer a couple of basic questions? When you look at the mat and hold it, what does it look and feel like is the base material? Foam rubber, cloth, other? Does it appear to work like TC, which as I understand it, the "working" end of TC is grapheme or some other material that is suspended in the paste material? Is the mat material that works or something intertwined within the mat material?

Just really wondering because the picture on the ad is just a close up of the label and really hard to tell.