Looking for a high end integrated to suit Dynaudio contour 5.4's

Hi All

I am looking to move to an integrated amp to drive my Contours.  Dyns look to respond well to amps that are high current as I have had a Griffen Diablo connected into my system and there was a massive difference in the performance of my Dyns.  While I would love a Griffen its pricey so I am looking for an alternative.  At this stage I have been considering a Pass Labs INT-250, Audia Flight FLS-10, Vitus R-101 and Griffen Diablo 300.

Does anyone out there have any of these speaker/amplifier combinations or other suggestions around amplification for the Contours?

Thanks
plb02
@jackd The trilogy is a nice looking Amp, have you tried it in concjunction with Dyn speakers?
Have you ever considered Naim Supernait 2. Very clean, neutral and realistic sounding integrated amp. Pairs perfectly with my Sonus Faber Amati Futura.
No I haven't just thought I'd throw it out there as an option to look at as I am considering it to use with my Verity's as well as the FLS-10.  May be hard to here as I don't know how many dealers they have other than the same dealer/distributor as Audia Flight. A couple of the reviewers were using fairly difficult to drive speakers from Boenicke and Gaudier.