Looking for a high end integrated to suit Dynaudio contour 5.4's

Hi All

I am looking to move to an integrated amp to drive my Contours.  Dyns look to respond well to amps that are high current as I have had a Griffen Diablo connected into my system and there was a massive difference in the performance of my Dyns.  While I would love a Griffen its pricey so I am looking for an alternative.  At this stage I have been considering a Pass Labs INT-250, Audia Flight FLS-10, Vitus R-101 and Griffen Diablo 300.

Does anyone out there have any of these speaker/amplifier combinations or other suggestions around amplification for the Contours?

Thanks
plb02
Thanks heaps  @dpac996 that's certainly a list of gear you have worked through. I'll definitely be having a listen to Bryston given your recommendation. 

Cheers
plb02

have to agree with dpac996. I've had various interations of the 4b, and now using a 4Bsst2 to drive Thiel 2.7s  (sensitivity 87). Very happy with Bryston amps, preamps and CD spinner. 

BTW: The 4B amps come with a 20 year warranty. 
The 4B amps ae just amplifiers - - not integrated; however, for the cost difference between some of the higher-priced amps and the 4B, you could
aquire an excellent preamp.    Just a thought

Have been looking at the Brystons, thats a warranty literally unheard of in this day and age of "chuck it away"!!
@plb02 

i ran my confidence 5 for a while with Bryston 4Bsst2 and that sounded very nice. I used a w4s STP -Se preamp , good pairing.

bryston do a integrated amp the 135 , not sure what it's like tho, be nice nice if Bryston were to do a super integrated .