Nuforce STA200

I am curious about the Nuforce STA200 amplifier  If anyone has experience with the amp it would be appreciated if you would share your listening impressions, both good and bad.  Some of the descriptions I have read classify it as a class AB amp and others a class D amp.  I am not technical savvy about these things, can a single amplifier be both? 
Thanks
George
jetter
The TA Premium PC came yesterday, quite an improvement over the less expensive  TA PC that preceded it.  I’m running AQ dbs Jaguar IC’s from my pre to the amp- I think that’s the next upgrade...
I have run my STA200 on several types of speakers, and it has had no problem running them to levels I am happy with. It runs slightly warm, and I leave it on 24 / 7, unless I am out of town overnight or longer. It has become my main amp for my Lascalas. Enjoy ! MrD.
Quick follow up: swapped in Monitor Bronze 2 speakers (8ohm, 90db). Amp is hardly breaking a sweat. Really think it does not like the Elacs...

Hi donst100,

I was going to mention that my STA200 doesn't even get warm on my 89db, 6ohm speakers.  But just the same, I am a bit surprised it didn't play well with you Elacs. 

George

Why are surprised as we are talking about a speaker with a stated efficiency of 85 db and impedance of 3.4 ohms and that is just stated not measured.  I am sure measurements by JA or Soundstage would find that both are overstated. The is the same as with the Pioneers and is a common characteristic of all recent Andrew Jones speakers.