New TEO Audio ICs, who has them?

TEO has been busy, they recently introduced the KRONOS ICs:

https://www.dagogo.com/audio-blast-three-new-cables-two-cable-makers/

I see they also have an upgraded version of the Game Changer (GC II):

https://www.audiogon.com/listings/lis8e6gg-teo-audio-gcii-1m-different-physics-math-different-result...

tommylion
All this is causing me a splitting headache! Actually, no; I'm having a grand time! 
Jumping in on this thread a little late . What does the Schroeder method actually do? Lower resistance? I use an all balanced system so I’m intrigued that it works balanced as well. However not to power amps ?

Also has anyone just tried soldering up a shotgun rig like this (even with standard cheaper Mogami type cables ) rather than adaptors ?

Yes, some have some small experience...most have little experience in this.

Wire can have reflections and potential resonances, careful when doing this with wire....., which is why it has been avoided for the past 30-40 years in audio (the audiophile 'high end' years of audio systems) and is considered a no-no across the entire electronic spectrum of systems coupling.

amorphous.. notably less likely to have issue...(amorphous wire is a new thing)

Liquid metal alloy...less likely again than amorphous. (an even newer thing)

(culled from experience at the multi billion dollar ’transmission line concerned’ major telecommunications company ---level of testing)
Post removed 
@tuffy72561 I inserted my recently-obtained second set of Teo Audio GC2’s into my system in parallel with a previous set of GC2’s using 4 prs. of “Monster” Y-splitters (China) between my Oppo DVD player and my Teo Audio Liquid Pre passive preamp.

My preliminary impressions follow. (These preliminary impressions were based on listening to the first four tracks from the second disc of Radiohead’s OKNOTOK double audio CD album tonight —I’m heading out on a week-long holiday tomorrow as I write this. That gives me time to burn in the new set of GC2’s while we are away.)

First, I noticed an apparent increase in background quietness or silence. This is different from a decrease in the apparent noise floor, as the system already had low or non-existent noise. I don’t know how else to characterize this.

Second, I noticed an apparent increase in the overall resolution of the presented sound reproduction. Soundstage space seemed to increase, as well as the reproduced musical content within that space. I heard more musical information with the parallel interconnect configuration than before using single interconnects—I said to myself more than a couple times, “where did that (musical info) come from?”, having to repeatedly replay the passage several times to confirm what I heard was actually there.

About the Y-splitters... I am not terribly thrilled with my EBay purchase of “Monster” Y-splitters from China. The Y-splitters’ male connectors are loose and readily rotate on my Oppo’s female outputs. (The Y-splitters’ male connectors are tight on the female inputs of my Liquid Pre, so no problem with that connection.) The Y-splitters‘ female connectors are adequate and tight when coupled to my Teo Audio cable male connectors. I likely could gently crimp the single male connectors on the Y-splitters with some pliers to resolve that looseness, but I wanted to point it out at the outset. I should try Y-splitters from a different source, such as those from Audioquest. (I initially chose the Monster-styled Y-splitter over the Audioquest product due to the Monster product being more compact and having less apparent “wire.”)