SP10mk2: OMA Graphite plinth vs.Dobbins plinth

According to the price lists they are in one category, but anyone could comment on quality/performance? At the moment i use big Teak Wood plinth (just $750) custom made in Taiwan for my SP10mk2. Looking for upgrade in the future. I use my sp10mk2 with Reed "12 tonearm now. Doest the plinth actually makes a big difference in sound? My stand is well damped with glass, metal and sarbothane in between.

1) Oswald Mill Audio graphite slate plinth (single layer) $2750, double layer looks fantastic but cost $3500

2) Steve Dobbins famous custom plinth cost $2650 including three Stillpoints feet and automotive show quality paint in black or white. Design has changed many times, still hard to find any current plinth picture online.

I know there are Albert Porter's and Artisan Fidelity quality plinth available, but i don't like the design (i mean just how it looks) for SP10.
128x128chakster
@best-groove Yes, they are in Vietnam. FWIW, shipping to USA was fairly quick and not too expensive. Cheers,
Spencer
@best-groove

I see your SP10 II and from the picture I recognized some identical images on ebay ........ it is you who had for sale on ebay until yesterday the mat Saec 300?

Yep, i just sent you PM here on audiogon about your request for the footers, check it.
Saec mat went to Miami today. 

Dear @downunder : Sp-10s or those japanese massive old designs as MS needs not those kind of metal mats ( other than blocking EMI if that’s a real problem in the TT. ).

The best mat for any TT is the original SOTA mat, yes the one TT manufacturer. .
I said " the original " because the designer of that mat gone from SOTA and never disclose the SOTA mat blend build materials and after that the other SOTA mats that were builded and even copy after market ones are way different.

Other than that great mat as @pryso posted the AT 666EX and the AT 665BX. Both better than any of the ones named here. Its vacuum hold down function makes real impprovements, I wiish my SOTA could came with that function.

Btw, @sbank that Vient Nam gentleman works truly fine, good. Now, I'm thinking to change the the metal drivers in my speakers bor a less resonance/more inert metal driver holder. Thank's for share that link. Every day is a learning day !.

Regards and enjoy the MUSIC NOT DISTORTIONS,
R.