New TEO Audio ICs, who has them?

TEO has been busy, they recently introduced the KRONOS ICs:

https://www.dagogo.com/audio-blast-three-new-cables-two-cable-makers/

I see they also have an upgraded version of the Game Changer (GC II):

https://www.audiogon.com/listings/lis8e6gg-teo-audio-gcii-1m-different-physics-math-different-result...

tommylion
@tuffy72561 great minds think alike. I ordered a second 1M-run of GC2’s from Teo this past week for doing the Schroeder Method between one of my source components and my Pre.
@celander

A partial explanation of what you are looking for:
We (the world) went to fiber optic as the ’carrier’ so to speak, is capable of much higher levels of signal carrying than ’wire’..... Multiplexing, and so on.

In glass fiber, it is still a metal, but it is an amorphous metal.... and the signal applied is slightly different, even though it is considered technically the same. Both electromagnetic, in this case, light.... not ’electricity’.

In the case of the liquid metal, we’ve stepped beyond the amorphous aspect, to full liquid. We are apparently, at the least, well beyond the signal carrying capacity of solidus ’wire’, thus we can (in a proper design), apparently... easily achieve GHz ranges in signal transmission.

With commensurate levels of potential multiplexing (akin to the optical scenario), with low to no interference issues. Thus those rich harmonics of the signal, all in proper context. Without the falsified emphasis in them (distortion/phase smear), which wire will -- and does have.

Hence the impression of some, "darker, but incredibly rich".

Wig, tuffy +2, Thanks Doug, I decided to just pick up the aq adapters at Music Direct , since I have the Teo GC and Ultra...my initial impression is it will be hard to go back to single ic...Soundstage got bigger, musically effortless, more black background and 3D. Sound is more fuller...
And this will improve more because I only heard it for 2hrs.Markr , will post his impression here, 
To test Doug Method play Fairfield Four CD , STanding in the Safety Zone...excellent recording...