Good monitor speakers for 300B amps.

That is it. Let me know what you think, what you have heard, and what you have used in your system, and don't be afraid to offer an opinion even if you have absolutely no knowledge about the subject. 
128x128soundsrealaudio
I have AN-J's the next model up in a conventional setup not in corners. I have heard the K's, at my dealer Deja Vu Audio, in a similar setup. They sound fantastic I love the sealed box design bass is tight and punchy. They are worth auditioning at a dealer that will let you play with positioning.
I have  a pair of Air Tight AL-05 monitors which I run with the Air Tight 300 B (30th Anniversary) amp. Just unbelievable. Only a 4" driver, but out of this world clarity, coherence, sound stage, blah, blah. Very reasonable if you can find them. I paid 1300 used, new I think they are only 2500.00. I recently added a low powered REL sub, just because I could, but they really don't need it. 
My two cents, but I do have three systems, a lot of experience. I also run ESL 57's (refurbished by Wayne Piquet, Quads Unlimited) on a Air Tight KT88 amp, (in the same room)  and it's kind of a toss up, both are extremely good.
suavie4007 sounds like a couple of nice systems! In the somewhat distant past I ran an Air Tight ATC-1/ATM-1 combo very nice gear.
Sauvie

Thanks for that. I did not know that Air Tight made speakers, Will check them out. What stands do you use?

Jim