Linear Power Supply for a DAC

I’m looking for a recommendation for a Linear Power Supply for a Chord DAC. There are some units available in the UK, but I’d rather find one here in the USA.
The DAC is the Chord QuteHD DSD Dac and I’m currently using the stock wall-wart.

Power supply specs are: 12v, 1A, 2.1mm connector. The DAC has a grounding post if needed.

I found this Teddy Pardo model, and the specs say power output “up to 2A.” Would this be a good match for my DAC?
http://www.teddypardo.com/powersupplies/teddy12-2.html

Looking for quality, but wouldn’t mind finding something less expensive than the Pardo.
128x128lowrider57
I use an Astron for my DAC which is fed by USB / PC, but a Teradac power supply for my Logitech Squeezebox Touch. I like them both. 

The nice thing about the Astron model I got are the visible guages and user settable voltage. I set it to 13 V out for my 12V DAC. 
The Teddy Pardo power supply was excellent, better than all the ebay linear power supplies I tried that are not much cheaper.

But the best was the Uptone Audio JS-2. But its the most expensive, so I'm not sure how it compares to other LPS that are around the 1k price range.  
I use Paul Hynes LPS and I find them to be a terrific choice! Highly recommended!

Hello, hello,

I wanted to see if anyone could suggest where to list or sell the Accubasston Linear Power Supply that's mentioned in this thread. I have considerable experience selling things on the internet and I'm pretty sure this won't sell on locally or on eBay or Audiogon. Any suggestions are appreciated. Thanks, guys.