Best audio companies and dealers

I've thought about doing this over the years, but never seemed to get around to it. But I'd like to list the audio dealers and companies I've dealt with over the years that have offered consistently good products and customer service way beyond the average. 

Two companies come immediately to mind: Cary Audio in NC and Reference 3A in Canada. Cary offers superb equipment, like the SLP05 pre-amp. And they have delivered excellent customer service throughout the years, and it's always been a pleasure to deal with them. The same goes for Reference 3A speakers. I owned the MM Decappos- great speakers, esp. for midrange, and you cant find a more attentive, professional person than Tash to deal with. 
lerdo
Companies who make great gear and stand behind it!

SMc Audio - What Steve, Patrick and company can do for your vintage McCormack amplifier is breathtaking.  The original DNA concept was a winner and remains one as they continue to offer fantastic circuit upgrades, wiring and jack improvements.

Modwright - Dan and Kristen are responsive to any need you may have and clearly spell out what they can do for your equipment.  Not inexpensive, but well worth it.  They can transform a good basic piece of gear into a near masterpiece.

RHB Dezigns - The Backerts are salt of the Earth individuals who took my stock cj PV-12L and over a few mods. and a considerable re-imagining of the circuit, made it a reference performer.  All of their experience led them to start making their own Backert's Labs gear.

PS Audio - I've owned four of their power regenerators over the years.  The P500 was an early effort which I traded up to a Premier Power Plant.  When the regenerator blew as it was inadequate to handle my amplifier, they cheerfully sent me a new one immediately and then not long ago, offered a generous trade-up to a P5 which is where I am now.  Every iteration of their regenerators is better than the previous ones.  Go to their site and sign up for the daily Paul's Posts.  Mr. McGowan is one from whom you can learn much.

Vandersteen Audio - Last but certainly not least, for four decades Richard Vandersteen has worked to successfully refine his basic speaker design concepts.  I worked through his line from the 2C in the 1980's to the Model 3 then 3A then 3A Signature and now to the Treo CT accompanied by two 2wq subwoofers.  Fantastic Value Products!
For best dealers:

Audio Classics, Vestal NY
Audio Connections, Verona NJ

Please add to this list.
I can't believe I left out Modwright- yes, they have great products and customer service that is second to none. They answer emails right away and no question is too small. I bought their modded Oppo a couple of years ago and was very happy with it.