Perfect Path Technologies: Omega E mat

I’m curious about this product from Perfect Path Technologies and would like to hear from those that have experience with it. I’ve bought and used the Total Contact enhancer and like what it does for my system so I’m interested in hearing how this Omega E mat performs. 
t_ramey
Post removed 
oregonpapa
The magazines very seldom have anything negative to say about any product reviewed. The rave reviews go to the manufacturers who pay for ads in the magazine.

>>>>Huh? There are perfectly good reasons why the major magazines generally won’t post negative reviews. Please give me a break. It has nothing to do with honesty. That’s an old wives tale.

Another thing to be aware of is the music the "professional" reviewers use to evaluate the equipment being tested. If you check their music out on a source such as Spotify, so much of it is drenched in artificial digital reverb. Its crap. It leaves you wondering how a reviewer can hear what the equipment really sounds like.

>>>>What? Never heard of that before. Got any examples? It doesn’t make sense. And if it doesn’t make sense it’s not true. It certainly does not (rpt not) have anything to do with honestly, anyway.

cheers, GK
Many reviewers select excellent music for comparison, well recorded acoustical music, jazz and orchestral and they list their choices.  However, an equal number of reviewers use the "crap" recordings as Frank says that I hear at audio shows.  Patricia Barber, Diana Krall, et. al. are not recordings I want to use to base my audio opinion on and I don't want reviewers to use them either.  I'm sure there are some posters who like that type of recorded music but they shouldn't be using it to make definitive decisions concerning audio equipment.  
I myself have not yet the Omega Matt but have the Total Contact & all I can say is OMG! This treatment has changed my entire system! It taken it to a hole new level, the noise floor is dead quiet, transparency is like I’ve never experienced before! Individual voices and instruments show an extraordinary clarity greater resolving and separation than I’ve ever had! This is no snake oil, this is the real deal and there is no downside to the product! My only wish is that I had the spare change to buy three or four of the Perfect Path Omega Matt’s