Mundorf MKP Audiophiler or ClarityCap ESA ?

hi to all :) , 
i must replace electrolytic cap in my crossover.
for midbudget polypropylene caps i've thought to :

- mundorf mkp audiophiler  
- claritycap ESA

opinions abut them?

thank you
128x128audio4pass
I like Clarity ESA more than MKP.

But for me it is about tone, not congestion.

If you have harshness you want to get rid of, MKP is the better cap.

If your tweets are relatively neutral but you want more open, then ESA
hi erik thank you for your contribution, but i listen ESA darker and more analogue than MKP.
probably in your system has different response
Mundorf MKP white caps ,not even in the ball park vs the New Clarity CSA
the C is a Copper lattice work on both ends ,this includes their flagship .
thse I directly compared to the ESA Clarity  , Tony Gee gave these only a 9
i found that these capacitors take an additional 50-75 Hrs ,or up to 250 hours to Fully settle in . Tony Gee- of humble homemade hificapacitor test  even quoted 
the CSA had a much more dramatic improvement vs the top CMA  but only gave them  from. A 8.5 on the ESA, to a 9 . Myself and at least 4 of my brothers friends 
tested both plus my test I documented the same 8 song  variety ,
without question 9.5-10 only after giving the 250 hours , Tony Gee is excellent helped guide me when I had my shop in the UK ,he is allways very busy. I find in some respects I like these better then the 
Mundorf Supreme I was using ,they sound a bit more open ,the Mundorf are warmer and can be better in some systems  , the CSA caps still have body but seem a bit faster . On my AMT tweeter I just started with cap  change on the tweeter , the amt from Monitor Audio very fast detailed and smooth ,it lets you hear Anychanges. In my system 
I have found nothing remotely close in cost that is this good . I have many years well over 15k just in hours on caps and resistors ,since I had a Audio store back in 01.
i have -0 to gain,  just  my opinions . Your choices may vary for a low to mid price cap the Clarity CSA  is a Solid  cap.  I am basing this too on the 250v models 
using  NOS Mills Resistors , which by the way are not just black ,Brown dull and shiny coats also . Path Audio is one of the best at $30 each , French  brand  also are very good but Waaay over priced want over $100 each. Mills was first to designed the  1st non inductive wirewound  resistor using Tinned Copper leads.
for $4 in a 10w  a true bargain . Happy Listening .
@invictus005
Sorry, not trying to offend, but In my experience AudioCap Theta are bright sounding and they lean thin and are not the last word in transparency.
I can only suggest that you do some comparisons. I personally prefer any Clarity or Mundorf to these.... Of course, its only an opinion and based upon my own designs.