New TEO Audio ICs, who has them?

TEO has been busy, they recently introduced the KRONOS ICs:

https://www.dagogo.com/audio-blast-three-new-cables-two-cable-makers/

I see they also have an upgraded version of the Game Changer (GC II):

https://www.audiogon.com/listings/lis8e6gg-teo-audio-gcii-1m-different-physics-math-different-result...

tommylion
@C
I see Teo Audio has been busy of late. A new digital cable dropped into their cache of offerings.
Hello Celander,

The digital cable has always been there, It’s just that we’re advertising it for the first time. :)

I have been running 2 Teo Ultra RCA IC's in my system in parallel via the Schroeder Method (named and discovered by audio reviewer Doug Schroeder of Dagogo.com)  The result is quite impressive. The increase in performance is substantial; especially in terms soundstage depth, three dimensionality and the lowered noise floor which allows tremendous revelation of detail and decay of notes. Please continue to read as there is a WARNING in the next paragraph as to how not to implement this in your system!

I took my old Teo Game Changer RCA IC over to my friend's system and ran in parallel with his current Game Changer via the Schroeder Method. The results were also very dramatic. Within 30 minutes his system sounded to me like he had added substantially improved speakers and a DAC. He was absolutely giddy. He claimed nothing he ever did to his system had this kind of positive effect. I have to agree, as I always thought his system sounded thin when compared to mine, but not anymore.

The Schroeder Method involves using basically 4 RCA splitters to connect 2 runs of RCA IC's between 2 audio components. I bought my Audioquest RCA splitters from Crutchfield. WARNING DO NOT CONNECT TO ANY POWER AMPLIFIERS AS THERE IS THE POSSIBILITY OF DOING REAL DAMAGE TO THEM. I have them connected between my CD and Integrated amp (so essentially connecting between CD and Preamp section). Please read Doug Schroeder's review of this method in the Audio Blast called The Schroeder Method of Cable Connection at Dagogo.com, dated June 18, for a very complete description and much better literary experience.  I try to read all of Doug's reviews as I have found them to be spot on! He was already my favorite reviewer before I happened to be lucky enough to meet both him and Taras of Teo Audio together at AXPONA in Schaumburg , Illinois back April of this year. This method allows Teo cable lovers to ramp up the performance to cost ratio even higher! 
Anyone want to comment on this?

Odd that no one has....

potentially... two $500 cables....sonically outstripping a $5k cable.

I got the adapters in last weekend, just need to get another cable to try this out, unfortunately I don’t have a spare set of GCII’s.