Best Rocking Speakers 15K and Under

Been looking around for speakers in the 15K range and under. Most of my music is listened to on Vinyl but recently purchased a Aurender N10 for streaming which I am really happy with. I listen to a very wide range of music, some classical, jazz, classic rock, punk and metal. About 10 years ago I got rid of my 70’s era JBL and Pioneer speakers and they both really played everything well. Now it seems difficult finding the right all around speaker.  FYI, I like playing loud and want to hear the bass, but not wanting to go with subs. 

So far I have listened with my set-up the new Magico A-3 and was impressed. Also on different gear at a dealer Monitor Audio Platinum 300 (I liked) but wasn’t a fan on the same set-up Totem Wind Design, Aerial 7T or ProAc D48R. In fairness to the Proacs I liked the sound but there was a lot of boominess at the dealer and in a fairly large listening area. Might have to go to a different dealer and listen again. Listened to the Legacy Signatures at Audio Doctor and was really impressed. 

So my short list is Magico A-3, Legacy Focus SE, ProAc D-48R. Anything I’m missing that I should hunt down for a demo? I haven’t yet but by the encouragement of my salesman wants me to listen on my exact set-up the Focal Kanta and Sopra  as well. 

Recently switched my front end and although my current speakers sound 100% better still not low enough and the highs become fatiguing afer awhile.
 Currently Gear:
McIntosh C2600 Preamp
McIntosh MC611 Monos
Aurender N10
Dr. Feikert Woodpecker TT with Jelco Tonearm/Koetsu Black Goldline, Denon 301II, Sumiko Blue Point
Speakers Kef Reference 3.

Not willing to change any of my front end, just speakers. (And please no Tektons)
trknomo
For me it has to be Boenicke W11 (trade between £9000 - 20.000 3 versions available, base, SE and SE+)   or even the W8 for 6k will rock off the major speakers in that price bracket and even at higher price.

Boenicke speakers are the real thing, the thing audiophiles have dream, at least this one have.

I want small boxes, that integrate well in our day to day linking space, produce a significative amount of bass that can almost represent a full scale speaker and a nice WAF factor. If possible good looking.

Boenicke does ring many bells in the costumers list, not easy to find and demo, but please drive extra miles to ear them, you’ll not regret it .
You mentioned that you play mostly vinyl. I personally have yet to hear any analog turned digital that I liked.  You can hear the digital no matter how much money you spend. I recently hear a 90k preamp that did this and we listened to master tapes.  I hated it.  I know many swear by digital now, but go listen for yourself and I bet that you'll also hear the difference.  you have a lot of choices in your area.  I'd go to all teh stores you can to listen with your ears and not let what the dealers tell you what to listen for.  I have a great dealer in NJ whom I know well and trust, but I he doesn't tell me how to listen or what to listen for.  

when that happens, you focus on one or two aspects of the sound.  JMHO...Good luck.  good for Rock, but a good speaker is a good speaker and will play it all well.  If a speaker is good for one or two genres, then it's not a good speaker. JMHO.  
@ctsooner Yes I do agree, I have to use my own ears and my own music to audition thats the mistake I made the first go around and learned my lesson. Dealers I originally trusted I soon came to realize the line of bull they were laying on me about products they dont sell. One when I brought in some music even claimed that it was a bad recording and that why it sounded the way it did. Have had some good experiences though when back the second go around. The dealer I purchased my C2600 from was probably the best. He highly encouraged me to listed to other speakers and not just his as he wanted me to buy what worked best in my system and hopefully being honest I would come back and purchase more gear in the future even if I chose other speakers. So I’ll see what I wind up with once all is said and done. 
You want rockin. Look into JBL horns. DD6600’s and others. Real music and speakers that will last forever. Their speed cannot be matched. Hope you get a chance to listen. I’m a classical fan but will go JBL from my B&W’s- which I have no complaints about. 
trknomo OP28 posts07-03-2018 7:07pm@ctsooner Yes I do agree, I have to use my own ears and my own music to audition thats the mistake I made the first go around and learned my lesson. Dealers I originally trusted I soon came to realize the line of bull they were laying on me about products they dont sell. One when I brought in some music even claimed that it was a bad recording and that why it sounded the way it did. Have had some good experiences though when back the second go around. The dealer I purchased my C2600 from was probably the best. He highly encouraged me to listed to other speakers and not just his as he wanted me to buy what worked best in my system and hopefully being honest I would come back and purchase more gear in the future even if I chose other speakers. So I’ll see what I wind up with once all is said and done.

Yes, we all have those horror stories.  Have you ever auditioned straight analog vs digital correction in teh signal chain (not using digital as a source)?  If so, I'm sure you have heard the difference.  Right now, digital is just so limited IRT audio playback.  Someday it may or may not equal analog (for EQ), but it's not even close yet for so many technical reasons.  

Companies that make it seem like it's the panacea of room correction etc... remind me of the early days of the CD and offering it's 'perfect sound'.  That's not to say there aren't decent products offering digital correction of an audio signal, but I've heard many of them, including what you have heard and regardless of cost, it's just not as good as leaving the signal alone and correcting teh room a bit.

I just placed a few 5' tall silk plants around my room and it's made a world of difference.  Two pretty quilts on teh side walls to absorb the first reflection also helped a great deal. These are things that most folks can do to a room to make it sound better and it's relatively inexpensive and brightens the room up and hides cords and components a bit too. lol...

Just my two cents.