Anybody heard the Jadis DA 88 Signature?

I have used the JOR with spectacular results, read impressions of the DA 80 but wonder if anyone has yet heard the DA 88 Signature?
Thanks
springbok10
@pico11041968

I am surprised about your findings with the amps that you posted about. My experience with Jadis is exactly opposite to yours, my JA30Mk2 is built like a very fine Swiss watch with tremendous care and quality. The transformers are easily some of the best that I have ever heard...and I have heard many different models. I would be surprised if the new models are built in any way like you say...have you actually any experience with these amps, or are you just trolling?
Pico,
I've heard Jadis in the past few years and it sounds nothing like what you describe.  It was very open, involving and natural/realistic. Could be we heard quite different systems  or we just hear differently  ( both?). If their construction quality was as you state I doubt they would have survived all these many years. 
Charles 
Pico, 
Have you heard Jadis DA 88 S in your system? If you find  " the sound , dark without real audio presence" you must change the system ASAP!

I have recently demoed the MK2 version of the DA88S optimised for KT120s in my system and I can assure you it easily outperformed my Vitus SIA-025 MK2 on my Thiel CS 3.7 speakers.

@thieliste

That’s quite the compliment of the Jadis amplifier compared with the highly esteemed Vitus. I’ve only heard Jadis amplifiers in audio shows but they consistently impressed.

Charles