Krell KSA100 vs Threshold 400A vs McCormack DNA 0.5

HiI need a 100W amplifier to drive my Morrison speakers. I Can easily refurbish electronics if needed. Someone offered me a Krell KSA100 another one offered me a Threshold 400A I have to repair and finally a McCormack DNA 0.5 or 1 seems appealing but I dont have any I could  buy.  I hate over detailed sound and I love tube amps mids but do'n want a tube amp. As I couldn't buy a Morrison woofer if I burn it with a faulty amp. I need something bullproof. I never heard and couldn't hear any amps mentionned with my setup.  What would be your preference or do you have any other recommendations ?
Thanks
legarem
I lost the KSA100. Now there's an Anthem AMP2 which could be interesting but I didn't know this amp.
@legarem   
There are some good recommendations on here and I agree that they don't all meet your taste.  The AR 100.2 is a solid performer, natural sounding amp, it may be a bit more detailed than you want, but this is a nice sounding amp. What I believe is dead on what you are asking for is a Muse One Hundred Sixty... 
Then lastly,  another old amp that definitely needs to be updated, but a Son of Ampzilla properly updated really competes well with todays best.  
I think the real problem is just finding any of these ready to go.  
Finally, I'm waiting to receive a McCormack DNA 0.5 Deluxe.  Since I read good things about McCormack stuff, I should be happy.with this amp.