Joseph Audio dealers

Can anyone give me some leads on dealers in the West/southwest? I’m in Albuquerque. Didn’t see anything on website and attempts to contact company over the last couple months have gone unanswered. Thanks 
128x128wideload
Well, to be fair, if you refer back in this thread, you'll see that both I and wideload did receive prompt email replies from Jeff Joseph.  That said, I do wish there was a link for dealers on the JA web site.
It's become pretty common among high end audio brands to not provide their dealer listings online in order to support their local dealer agreements. If you contact them they will generally point you to your closest dealer but don't want to encourage price shopping across their dealer network.
The cynical side of me suggest dealer listings aren't listed, because it's a chance for some manufacture's to sell direct.
Hi all, 

Anyone know of a JA dealer in the washington dc area? Even within a 1-2 hour drive? I also tried contacting JA through their website but have gotten no response. Thanks!  Dave