Add On For Streaming

I recently purchased a vacation home in San Miguel de Allende Mexico and have installed a nice small system consisting of Focal 1008 Be monitors, Luxman integrated amp and an Esoteric X05 SACD player to play a bunch of discs I shipped down.  I rent the place out when my family isn’t using it and the one request I have gotten is that guests want to play music wirelessly from their phones or IPads through Bluetooth which of course is not possible with the current set up. Is there a single box Bluetooth receiver and DAC I should look at? I play vinyl at home so I am totally unfamiliar with what to do.  Your assistance will be greatly appreciated. 
teeshot
Keep it as simple as you can. You will likely have different 'levels' of ability (w.r.t. connected audio) and I would not want to have someone dealing with pairing, setup, apps, etc. issues.

An all in one solution (and there are many) with integrated speakers is the way I would go.
Agree it should be kept as simple as possible but if you're going to use Bluetooth you have to pair your phone or other Bluetooth transmitting device with the Bluetooth receiver. Fortunately, that's usually a very simple operation. Make sure Bluetooth is enabled on your phone and push the pairing button on the receiving device. Done.
Maybe consider the Bluesound Pulse2 or PulseFlex as a complete standalone system and make your system offlimits.
I use an Audioengine at home.  It is amazing for the money.  No password, just bluetooth searchable.  You hook into any input on the stereo.  All they have to do is pick that source.  Never goes down, never fails me and has a range up to 100 feet.