Any one try the new Synergistic Research BLUE UEF Duplex receptacle?

Looking for comparsons to other high quality outlets.
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xlak
I realize it's a crazy merry-go-round but I'mattempting to remain knowledgable (LOL)!
I now have three weeks on a Synergistic Research Blue duplex outlet.
It replaces a SR Black outlet that powers my audio system. The sound is improved with a more 3D effect to the sound stage and an increase in texture to the notes. Importantly there is no sense of damping or masking of information. I do not hear any brightness or thinness like  that I hear in the Furutech GTX-R outlet.

I have spent a lot of time evaluating wall outlets including the Oyaide R-1, PS Audio Premier Outlet, PS Audio Audio Grade Outlet,  Furutech GTX-R, earlier other Furutech outlets,  Synergistic Research Red, and the Synergistic Research Black. Each outlet imparts a sound to the music. All are significantly better than a standard house construction outlet. I think all are priced fairly except the Oyaide R-1 which I do think is overpriced.

Deciding on which outlet to use to optimize one's system is time consuming and expensive. If you want the best sound for most systems, I do think The Synergistic Blue Outlet is the answer. The Red outlet has more Grit and a more Forward presentation. Compared to the Red, the Black has a bigger soundstage and a more relaxed musical flow. The Blue seems to achieve the positive aspects  of both the Red and Black outlets.

I do like the Synergistic Research policy of the 30 day trial and return for refund. No restocking fee, no store credit, no hassle.

If working on a limited budget I would consider ordering two different outlets and after breaking each in for 10 days, do some serious comparing. Send the other outlet back.

If on a limited time to evaluate and you want one of the best sounding outlets available, order the Synergistic Research Blue outlet and then sit back and listen to great sounding music.

David Pritchard
@davidpritchard  Thanks! Very helpful.

My Black Duplex is fully broken in now. I concur with your description of it.

I'm looking forward to comparing the Black Duplex to the Red Duplex that @folkfreak was so generous to let me have. Then the Blue at some point in the future. 

If, as you find, the Blue offers the best of the Black/Red it will be an easily justifiable addition. : )
Ha, by Monday I should have a black, red and blue all in the same wall side by side on different spurs back to my Torus. I've already moved from the original red to a black and like what it does so hope for more of the same from the Blue ...

Currently burning the Blue in on my Cable Cooker