Dynaudio C1 + Mcintosh 275 amp, do they match?

I have a pair of Dynaudio C1, I would like to buy buy a Mcintosh 275 amp, do you guys think this tube amp give enough power for C1? or I should spend my money to somewhere else?
What kind of pre-amp should I use with them?

I love tube sound and listen female vocal music.
thx
audiorichard
I've lived with a Mcintosh 275 and C1 for the better part of a year, I would say the 275 drove the Dynaudio adequately in terms of dynamics and bass but ideally I think the c1 really does need double that, around 150 watts> to really start cooking, I replaced the c1's lately with larger more sensitive speakers and you can really hear the difference in the dynamics, loudness.

Soundwise, tonality and timbre were pretty wonderful, imaging was great too, I think ideal would be two in monoblock configuration to drive the c1.
I have a Mc 6600 coming in that i can try on a pair of C1s and report back if you guys are interested.

as far as the OP, really depends on room size. i don't find the C1s need the near the amount of power that some on this board think. they are a pretty tame impedance curve.
Anyone know how the new Living Legend Limited Edition MC275 sounds with the C1s??? I am thinking of picking one up ... the green glow looks cool ;-)
I was driving C1 with Plinius (SS 200 Wpc). Now I'm using Mastersound - tube amp, SE, 30W, class A, and I don't need anything more. You should hear it.
I have briefly compared a Mastersound Due Trenta SE Integrated Amp with the MC275 when I was auditioning the Harbeth SHL5 at a local dealer. The Trenta just drove the Harbeths to another level with impressive timbre, transparency, dynamics and musicality.
I second Jkuc's recommendation on the Mastersound in the tube amps category.