What phono pre am I looking for?

It needs to be quiet, fast, dynamic and not cost an arm and a leg, $1500? Plays nice with a VPI/dynavector 20x2 low without a sut. I listen and enjoy most everything but, the British Invasion, Willie Nelson, Gillian Welch and jazz take the cake. I have tubes, an LTA pre, decware set amp and omega speakers. 
The new channel islands peq-1 looks mighty fine and dusty uses the 20x2 as his personal cart, which can't be bad?  New or used no problem. 

128x128jmolsberg
@bpoletti That’s explain nothing! Only your bad imagination.
What’s wrong with you? I’m in St.Petersburg, Russia and i do not sell JLTi or anything from that Australian brand.

I’ve learned about JLTi from the David Dlalolum posts here on audiogon, he’s not posing anymore for some reason, but that was his choice of phono stage for MM cartridges (he asked for the same mod as myself).

I don’t know of any other phono stage with optional loading (plug in RCA resistors on the back) for MM cartridges! It is also amazing for LOMC cartridges of 0.25mV or higher. This is a great feature that comes with extremely expensive phono stages like Herron and others, but only for $750 dollars including delivery worldwide. Do you know any other products at this price tag that can compete with 3k phono stages and offering same features?

It is hand build in Australia by Joe Rasmussen (partner of Aller Wright). You can ignore it and stick to your overpriced phono stage or some other cheap made in china products people promotes here (like the iPhono 2), but i will promote "best price and top quality" phono stage as much as i like it, because this is my honest opinion about this wonderful producs for very reasonable price. I have much more expensive phono stage in my arsenal too and tried various different phono stages, the JLTi is great, that’s it!

I use this phono stage myself and i will recommend it to anyone who would like to have great phono stage and ask for it on audiogon forum. I do not sell this phono stage, it’s a keeper.

I’m pretty sure if that could be reviewed by M.Fremer (like he did with iPhono) everyone would love to grab it, but there is NO reviews yet!

If someone making legendary $2-3k phono stage again for $750 - that’s a good news for everybody, maybe it’s a bad news for you, but who cares?

JLTi kills the iPhono 2 in my system, so now i want to try it agains that Italian Gold Note PH-10 (if i will buy it next month, maybe).

P.S. Allen Wright passed away and that’s very sad. Old audiohiles remember this name and his reputation.
JLTi is probably a very nice phono stage for the money, but let's not pretend that it competes with really good phono stages in higher price brackets.  For Allen Wright and Joe Rasmussen, it was never their top of the line product.  AW preferred his tubed units, which of course cost much more money.  This is no insult to Chakster or the JLTi; I'm just keeping it real.  If you're on a budget in that price range, JLTi is probably a contender.  Phono stages that cost more are not necessarily "over-priced" by comparison.  I think AW's fully balanced RTP3C cost on the order of $10,000, and it was that good, by all accounts.  Still, I admire your enthusiasm, Chak.
Thanks Lew
I like my $2500 WLM Phonata Reference better for LOMC, but it’s completely different design, it’s a current phono stage, with lundahl transformers inside.

But when people ask for the phono stage under $1500 the JLTi must be in the list for sure if the buyer is ok with just one input (to switch between MM/MC).

Also for vintage MM enthusiatst i do not know anything with the option described earlier and that’s the reason why our David (dlaloum) has been using JLTi for his amazing collection of the rare vintage MM cartridges.

In my opinion "normal" people are not buyin $10 000 phono stage or $15 000 turntables with $8000 cartridge from the start. 
violectric phonostage designed to match and adjust to all cartridges and loads you can think of and fits within your budget.