Keith Jarrett Recomendations

I need some help on Keith Jarrett. Like many of the great jazz artists, he has so many releases that it is just overwhelming to pick say three-four to actually spend money on...Any help would be great!
paulcfr
The last track of the At The Dear Head Inn  recording is It's Easy to Remember: a strong favourite. It is absolute music, gently delivered to a place of weightlessness that is so free and exquisite. I return to it late at night after long sessions of opera, classical music or taxing music of any genre. Agree with above re: Standards Vol 1 and 2 and Koln concert. Koln is a testament to KJ at his most inspired, yet  It's easy to remember is KJ at his most exquisite. 
paulcfr-

start at his beginning in the 60's w/ Charles LLoyd. That is how I built up my KJ catalog. It is always interesting to see and hear where an artist of this caliber makes his debut and moves forward.

Happy Listening!
Excellent suggestions as above. KJ has such a vast catalog, literally, something for everyone. Happy Listening!
J.S. Bach discs from the 1980's are nice as well. So many choices from Classical to Jazz titles.Happy Listening!
I'm a big fan of Standards Volume I and II. Check out "Never Let Me Go". Some great interplay between the bass and piano. Good recording too.