please help! which turntable , michell gyro se ,, pro ject rpm 10 carbon ,, avid diva 2 ?

this will be my first ever turn table setup , and i would appreciate any help and guideness 
i’m a multi genre music lover 
my audio system is for my standars good , capable to make u apreciate a good recording over a standar recording
i have a pair of dali ms5 speakers , edge nl10 amp, ps audio p10 power plan , benchmark dac 3 pre amp and good wiring all around , its a prety dynamic setup   
128x128dimitris7

It doesn't look like your preamp includes a phono input stage so you'll also need to factor in the purchase of a separate one.  Given that this will be your first TT, you also will need to consider what level of $$ you want to put aside for a cartridge.  Some tables include one, good for first time buyers.

Did you have an all-in budget target for this analog front end?  Records cost too, but you knew that.  All this can be done on a modest budget, but going analog can get costly quick as your interest grows.

@jsm71 thanks for mentioning it ,, i’m aware of that ,, im planing to spend 2,500-3,000$ for a turn table , about 500$ for a tonearm , around 400-600$ for a cardridge , and i want to go with a tube phono and i’m thinking for the pro ject one ,, its around 500$ , and maybe update the tone arm wires for another 300$ ,, i have a set of good rca wires from phono to pre amp ,, so if the setup cost me 4000$ i will be really happy , but the max i can spend is 5000$