Interconnects and non-believers

For anyone who denies there are differences in cables, I have news for you.
There are vast differences.  I just switched interconnects between my CD transport (Cyrus) and DAC (Schiit Gumby), and the result was transformational.  Every possible parameter was improved: better definition, better soundstaging,  better bass, better depth etc.
I can’t understand how any audiophile with ears can deny the differences.  Is it delusion or dogma?
128x128rvpiano
Somebody - was it Prof? - mentioned speaker break in.

For what it it is worth, my speakers sound different depending on weather conditions: temp, humidity, air pressure etc

and somebody posted a link to The Cable Cooker. At first I thought it was an Onion thing, then I realized they were serious. 
@ unreceivedogma
Somebody - was it Prof? - mentioned speaker break in.

For what it it is worth, my speakers sound different depending on weather conditions: temp, humidity, air pressure etc

and somebody posted a link to The Cable Cooker. At first I thought it was an Onion thing, then I realized they were serious.

https://forum.audiogon.com/discussions/the-difficulties-in-component-shootouts

I have a few posts in there that lay out the fundamentals in the logic of this whole mess about ears and hearing, and why science and measurement are still catching up to it.

It's a complex story, not a simple one. That it requires some wide ranging complex data sets to grok the true shape of the question, never mind unraveling the answer from such.

Otherwise these discussions would never take place nor remain unresolved.

Another way of saying that: the longer the complex and unresolved question  has been around.....  the more fundamental the error in the formulation of the question.