Audible Illusions M3B question

I month ago I decided to trade in my older AI Modulus 2 for a new M3B, sending in my money for a trade-in and have heard nothing since. My emails have gone without response, and phone calls to Jerry (described as service manager) are not answered and with no voice message ability--just rings. Needless to say, I am becoming worried that I've been scammed by these folks. Has anyone encountered similar issues? Any suggestions?
128x128aquaticdoc
I called AI on Dec 18 2017 to get new tubes for my M3A. Jerry told me they were running a special price on trade in for a new M3B. I was aware of this program and decided to take the plunge. They billed my credit card that day. I have called and talked to Jerry several times. It's always the same. He looks up my info and tells me it won't be long now, just a few ahead of me. In March he told me I was about ten days out. So it's going on six months now. I will probably call again later today. If I had known it was going to take this long I would have gone a different way. It really burns me that they charged my credit card five and a half months ago and I still have nothing to show for it. I just wish they would be up front about how long it is going to take to get the new one in my hands.
Sorry to have yet another living in my world. Same response, same frustration. It would be useful to know if anyone has actually gotten their promised M3B unit in the last year. 
You should bail before it turns into six months just as it did with so many others. 
Keep in mind those lame assed duel stepped attenuators. 
"Keep in mind those lame assed duel stepped attenuators. "

Not to mention the unnecessarily high gain. Unless that's finally been addressed.
slow to respond? check.
lame ass stepped attenuators? check.
Unnecessary high gain? check.
You all forgot about eating $200 worth of tubes a year..

Still, I love the modulus 3A.