Just got ruined by a pair of Treo CTs

So, went down to my local hi-fi shop today and they just so happened to have a pair of Treos with the carbon tweeters on display. He put on a Donald Fagen record and my jaw dropped, the top end was just...blissful... just perfect. Hard to describe.
Immediately afterward I heard the magnepan 3.7. while sounding great, the Treos sounded substantially better IMO.
Ok..so was planning to get a brand new pair of model 2s at some point, now I'm not so sure. The Treos CTs cost $8500. Oh dear...
bstatmeister
Just keep in mind they probably had $$$$ electronics feeding those 85dB @ 6 ohm puppies so YMMV depending on what you have at home. But still they'll spoil your ears no matter what. I had a similar experience with Quattro CT at a friends's home and it took me a few days to start enjoying my own system afterwards.   
I think the Treos with a pair of SUB THREES might just be my ultimate set-up. Got a lot of saving to do...
I had the Treo's and upgraded to Quatro which is still better than Treo CT with the pair of sub 3's ;)....

Yes, they are awesome in most ways.  Mine found a great home and that makes me sooo happy (yes, I'm a fool as I love it when others enjoy my gear like I did).  

As for driving them, they are very very easy to drive. Not a difficult load at all.  You can actually run them on NAD or Rotel integrates if you need to and then save for something else.  

Johnny Rutan in NJ is running some of his using Belles integrated or the separates.  He swears by them adn says they are world beaters.  I have heard the integrated a few times and loved it on the Vandy's.  That's only a 2k integrated so that's definitely not $$$$ dollars at all.  Not sure why so many feel that way, but it is a misconception in the online world for some reason.  

Richard is a frugal Dutch man, who may have even held back his own company a bit by giving folks bang for their buck from his 7's down to the 1's. It was very difficult for them to move from the d2 adn 3 to the 5 and the higher end line.  I'm really glad he did as there would be no way I could afford to get this type of high end sound in my room for the price this price of admission.  

Which dealer do you work with?  All who I have met are great guys (I have personally purchased gear from 5 of them at one point or another, lol).