Schiit not shipping

Anybody else only receiving lip service instead of customer service from Schiit Audio? In March I ordered three products and today May 28th they say they have no idea when any might ship, saying the Freya production is stopped. Back order dates have come and gone without any explanation or contact. 
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xjimofmaine
I should correct the thought mentioned earlier about plunking down your payment to Schiit to only wait weeks or longer.  Schiit doesn’t charge your cc until they are going to ship your item.  I was on the order list for the Freya for almost a month and cancelling to order did not get a “terse” response at all.  A polite acknowledgement is more like it.

on the Saga, yep, I’m really loving this unit!  I’ll even risk more ire from the nay sayers and encourage cable tweaking.  I’ve been breaking in the Saga and just this evening realized I was still using the stock power cord.  I swapped in a cheap Pangea 14 MKII, and got a nice surprise.  this would be system dependant and YMMV, of course.  

i believe best results are had when each component has an upgraded cord, and that’s what I’ve got.  If anyone is thinking about a Saga, theyve got a few b stock versions available at present.
My experience with the Saga is interesting.  I first bought the little cheap passive Sys just for fun.  I put it in my system and was really really impressed.  I thought, if this Sys is so good, then the Saga must be unreal.  I picked one up and gosh darn it, that cheap little Sys actually sounds ever so slightly better.  I know it shouldn’t and I feel ridiculous having my system driven by such a cheap preamp.  Every few weeks I’ll think I’m crazy and put the Saga back in the system and every time I end up preferring the Sys.
That’s funny, while I was waiting for the Freya, I bought a sys too.  I was quite impressed for $50 too, but in my system I thought it was harsh and bright at times.   Like it needed some buffering.   The Saga is better in that regard and I love the tube circuit, better volume system and remote.

but the sys did surprise me.
I would like to thank everyone who posted here. My Nitrous Oxide bills have been greatly reduced. 
soundsrealaudio"I would like to thank everyone who posted here. My Nitrous Oxide bills have been greatly reduced."

What is with you guys that depend on drugs there are so many of them here are you all Americans? It's like the guy who was promoting his $25,000 USD listening test challenge scam who admitted to his use of hallucinagenics are things so bad in the US that you can't be happy without mind altering drugs that's what I have a Music Reproduction System for!