Schiit not shipping

Anybody else only receiving lip service instead of customer service from Schiit Audio? In March I ordered three products and today May 28th they say they have no idea when any might ship, saying the Freya production is stopped. Back order dates have come and gone without any explanation or contact. 
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xjimofmaine
Your faith in human nature is heartwarming, if somewhat misplaced.

I feel that a sense of ownership and brand loyalty is clouding objectivity and clear thinking with respect to this issue. Making excuses for a companies‘ poor performance is their responsibility, not yours.
Good things are worth waiting for.  I requested my Analog and Gen 5 upgrade in February.  Was notified to send in the Ygg 5/8 sent it in 5/12 got it back yesterday.  Good things are worth waiting for.  Its not broken in yet but noticable change.  Hate to say it but it sounds closer to analog in many ways.  
Sad to hear there are parts problems for the Gen5 upgrade.  Schitt happens.

I own the Saga and it's awesome. I am so happy with it that I sold my $1700 tube preamp and this little $349.00 single tube preamp now is in my main system, in front of an Odyssey Khartago SE+++ solid state power amp. The first thing one usually notices with the Saga is just how transparent it sounds and how the tube circuit breathes life into the soundstage. I have been an audiophile for nearly 45 years, have owned preamps over 10x the cost (1980's dollars) of the Saga and I just love how this thing sounds, with the tube in the circuit.  I also love how Schiit executes the relay-switched stepped attenuator volume control and that it has two pre out RCA jacks, so at night, I just power down the power amp and turn on my headphone amp and run the Saga (with tube circuit) into the headphone amp (Schiit Lyr 2 tube amp), controlling volume with the Saga's remote. My only two nitpicks with the Saga is I wish the volume had the 128 step volume control instead of the 64 step one and if one of the preouts was on/off switch controlled so I could just keep the Odyssey powered up 24/7.  That said, just buy a Saga and save yourself $350.  The Saga is, IMHO, probably the best. Price/Performance piece of audio gear I have had the pleasure  to own!
I should correct the thought mentioned earlier about plunking down your payment to Schiit to only wait weeks or longer.  Schiit doesn’t charge your cc until they are going to ship your item.  I was on the order list for the Freya for almost a month and cancelling to order did not get a “terse” response at all.  A polite acknowledgement is more like it.

on the Saga, yep, I’m really loving this unit!  I’ll even risk more ire from the nay sayers and encourage cable tweaking.  I’ve been breaking in the Saga and just this evening realized I was still using the stock power cord.  I swapped in a cheap Pangea 14 MKII, and got a nice surprise.  this would be system dependant and YMMV, of course.  

i believe best results are had when each component has an upgraded cord, and that’s what I’ve got.  If anyone is thinking about a Saga, theyve got a few b stock versions available at present.
My experience with the Saga is interesting.  I first bought the little cheap passive Sys just for fun.  I put it in my system and was really really impressed.  I thought, if this Sys is so good, then the Saga must be unreal.  I picked one up and gosh darn it, that cheap little Sys actually sounds ever so slightly better.  I know it shouldn’t and I feel ridiculous having my system driven by such a cheap preamp.  Every few weeks I’ll think I’m crazy and put the Saga back in the system and every time I end up preferring the Sys.